Wed, Sep 23|
CITP Certification Exam - Denver
The CITP designation is your passport to career advancement in the wonderful world of incentive travel. Continue your incentive travel education and validate your knowledge by taking the CITP exam!
Time & Location
Sep 23, 2020, 10:00 AM MDT
TBA Location, Denver, CO, USA
About the Event
This is an incredible opportunity for our SITE Mountain West members to have access to the CITP certification at a heavily discounted rate of $100 offered during CITP week!
Normal CITP Rates are:
Members: $675 USD
Non-Members: $895 USD
Discount for SITE Members: $100 USD. Note you are a member of SITE when registering. Membership will be verified to receive discount.
Full details relating to the CITP Exam can be found here: https://www.siteglobal.com/page/citp-certification. CITP is the only industry wide recognized mid-level qualification for the Incentive Travel Industry. By achieving this certification you belong to a prestigious group of professionals and are providing your commitment to exceptional incentive travel experiences.
Top 5 Things to Know about the CITP
1) What is the CITP? Designed specifically for planners of incentive travel experiences in corporations and agencies, the CITP is also relevant to senior managers on the supplier side – DMOs, CVBs, DMCs, hotels, cruise companies, venues.
2) How can I apply for CITP Week? You can apply on the SITE Global website. The deadline to apply is Friday, August 7, 2020.
3) Do I need to have my CIS to take the CITP? No, you do not. You must have a total of 5 years experience in the incentive travel industry OR 3 years experience and the CIS designation.
4) How do I prepare for the CITP? SITE offers a specific online preparatory course for the CITP certificate. Members can download the course FREE on the website.
5) What is the exam format? The CITP designation is awarded upon successful completion of an 80-question written examination within a two-hour time period designed to measure and validate your performance against the typical requirements of an incentive travel professional – strategic case-making around the business benefits of incentive travel, finance and budgeting, operations and execution, program design and delivery, CSR and sustainability. The exam is mainly multiple-choice questions and does not involve any essay-type answers.
Open to SITE members and non-members. Discount is provided for members only.